Ripping Blu Ray with Forced Subtitles Creates Unplayable File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripping Blu Ray with Forced Subtitles Creates Unplayable File

I recently ran into an issue while trying to Rip a Blu Ray movie to MP4.H265 format. If I select the Force English subtitles option for conversion the movie will Rip but the file is considerably longer than the movie. (e.g. In Ripping Jason Bourne the original movie length is 2:03:11, after ripping the movie with Forced English subtitles the file length created is 2:48:00) In all cases, the movie with forced subtitles does not play smoothly in any movie player I attempt to use. If I attempt to rip the movie without forced subtitles it converts without issue. I've also attempted to Rip the movies in question using an older, non-X64, installation of DVD Fab, converting with Forced Subtitles and it works correctly as long as the disc in question does not have Cinavia protection included. This issue just started to occur last Friday. Whether ripping a move with or without forced subtitles the file size is the same, the the file duration is different.

Any thoughts?

The issue has been resolved. It turns out the issue was caused by the latest NVidia driver updates installed last week. I was able to revert to the previous version of the NVidia drivers and convert the movie with forced subtitles without issue.

Comment

Working...
    X