This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Platinum issue

I purchased platinum (according to the registration e-mail I recieved) back in March. I have used it to make backup copies of some DVD's and never tried it as DVD2mobile option.
    I now have an itouch and would like to put movies on it but ver 5 and the newest ver 6 don't give me that option. I have re-installed the latest version as of today and requested a new key and still can't get it to work.
    The first page states that DVD to mobile is expired and only DVD to DVD is registered.

Windows Vista, DVDfab 5 and 6
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by chances; 10-02-2009, 07:30 PM.

did you request an all-in-one key? did you request an attachment?

please install dvdfab as administrator and run the key file as administrator.

Comment

I requested an all-in-one key and installewd everything as an admin. I can still perform dvd-dvd tasks, just not to mobile. The "to-mobile' licensee column still says trial user, not enabled, and expired. The 'to-dvd' column lists my name, yes to being enabled and the expiration date (next year)
      Last edited by chances; 10-03-2009, 05:29 PM.

Comment

please contact dvdfab selecting business issue.

you can also include a link to your thread.

Code:
        http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=396

Comment

I had the same problem - I bought DVDfab Platinum thinking I was getting the DVD to Mobile option. Here is the response I got from DVDfab tech support:

"The DVDFab Platinum includes DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile (two seperate
          products) if you had ordered them after May 8, 2008.

If you have bought them earlier, the DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile belong to
          DVDFab Platinum all in one package."

I think what she was trying to say is that if you ordered before May 8, 2008 that DVD to Mobile was included but if you bought it after this date, they are separate and must be bought separately. I ordered mine in December 2008 so I was SOL!

Comment

Working...
          X