Audio issues ripping with V11.0.0.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio issues ripping with V11.0.0.4

I haven't been able to get a regular rip of any Blu-Ray discs since downloading the first version of 11 (and all the updates to it). The video comes out perfectly, but every ripped file has something other than the movie audio. Sometimes its the directors cut, next time, just background audio, I've tried every drop down int he audio list but can't seem to get the right audio track. All I want is a simple stereo track on my ripped files. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by harrinj View Post
    I haven't been able to get a regular rip of any Blu-Ray discs since downloading the first version of 11 (and all the updates to it). The video comes out perfectly, but every ripped file has something other than the movie audio. Sometimes its the directors cut, next time, just background audio, I've tried every drop down int he audio list but can't seem to get the right audio track. All I want is a simple stereo track on my ripped files. Any suggestions?
    You can preview the audio tracks and see which is the one you needed; if none of them matches, check if there is another movie title that has almost the same runtime, subtitle and audio info, preview it too to see the result.

Comment

I also am having some problems with V11.0.0.4. When converting to MKV, I am attempting to convert movies with PCM 5.1 audio to DTS 5.1. It seems to work except that the audio channels come out wrong. The front central channel, for example appears on the left surround channel. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by wasim27488 View Post
        I also am having some problems with V11.0.0.4. When converting to MKV, I am attempting to convert movies with PCM 5.1 audio to DTS 5.1. It seems to work except that the audio channels come out wrong. The front central channel, for example appears on the left surround channel. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
        Hi, please specify the movie you tried. Also, post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file to help check the problem.

Comment

dvdfab_internal2.log
          Thank you for your prompt response.
          I have attempted to convert a number of movies, including "Pearl Harbor", "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" and "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" These were ripped some time ago. I enclose the fabcheck_internal log but I get an error message when I try to attach the dvdfab_internal.log file. fabcheck_internal.log I have therefore cut and pasted a section of the file in the hope that this may be relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by wasim27488 View Post
            [ATTACH]n362090[/ATTACH]
            Thank you for your prompt response.
            I have attempted to convert a number of movies, including "Pearl Harbor", "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" and "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" These were ripped some time ago. I enclose the fabcheck_internal log but I get an error message when I try to attach the dvdfab_internal.log file. [ATTACH]n362089[/ATTACH] I have therefore cut and pasted a section of the file in the hope that this may be relevant.
            Okay, checking now.
            BTW, your problem is not the same as the original thread, in the future, please start a new one for your own question, it would be better to help us to check out the problem. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X