DVDFab Forum - Multiple (but not all) audio tracks in v11

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple (but not all) audio tracks in v11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Multiple (but not all) audio tracks in v11

    I just upgraded from an older version to 11.0.1.1, and I'm ripping a multi-language DVD. I'd like to select two (of four total) audio tracks to include in my MP4, but I seem to only be able to select a single audio track or all of them. I also don't see how I can specify the default. I was able to do both of these in the last version. Is this functionality removed or can someone point me to the new way to do it?

    Thanks!

  • #2
    Originally posted by kwajkid View Post
    I just upgraded from an older version to 11.0.1.1, and I'm ripping a multi-language DVD. I'd like to select two (of four total) audio tracks to include in my MP4, but I seem to only be able to select a single audio track or all of them. I also don't see how I can specify the default. I was able to do both of these in the last version. Is this functionality removed or can someone point me to the new way to do it?
    Thanks!
    We can select part of the audio tracks for the conversion in the latest v11.0.1.1, see image attached. Please do a complete uninstall of DVDFab 11 and then download a fresh one from http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to try again.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	multiple audio track.png Views:	1 Size:	191.3 KB ID:	363672

    DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
    For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab11>Log

    DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log
    For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab Player 5>Log

    Guide for adding attachments in a post
    --Please use attachment button to attach your most recent log files.

    Comment


    • #3
      Ah, I was using a different profile, but once I switched to MP4 I was able to select what I needed. Thanks! Is there any reason some profiles (in this case Samsung S5) don't allow this?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kwajkid View Post
        Is there any reason some profiles (in this case Samsung S5) don't allow this?
        It's a bug. Sorry about it, we will add the feature to this profile as soon as possible.
        DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
        For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab11>Log

        DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log
        For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab Player 5>Log

        Guide for adding attachments in a post
        --Please use attachment button to attach your most recent log files.

        Comment


        • #5
          Also note that the triangle next to one of the audio tracks denotes which is default, click to the left of the checkbox on another track to make that default - works for subtitles too, so (for instance) on Japanese films you can have Japanese audio with forced English subtitles, instead of English audio ...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kwajkid View Post
            Ah, I was using a different profile, but once I switched to MP4 I was able to select what I needed. Thanks! Is there any reason some profiles (in this case Samsung S5) don't allow this?
            This bug has been fixed. Please download and install DVDFab 11.0.1.9 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to try and verify. Both x32 bit and x64 bit versions work during our test process.
            User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

            DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

            DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

            Comment

            Working...
            X