Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Ratatouille won't convert

Hi,

I have been trying to convert Ratatouille DVD to mkv + h.264. It only copies a few seconds and then dvdfab stops as if it has completed the task (without any error) First i thought it was because it was using intel quick sync so i switched to software, same result. Then i copied the dvd to folder and tried from the folder and that also didn't work. So i thought i would convert it then using passthrough to mkv, it does the same as the previous tries. Only thing that works is if i make a complete backup of the disc.
    Attached Files

You need to be using Ripper going from DVD or folder to a file like MP4 or MKV.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

That is what i have done... Maybe my first post is not clear....

Using "ripper" original disc to mkv + h.264 (doesn't really matter which format) results are all the same DVDFab copies only a few seconds and reports the process is completed with no error. Check the file and the file is only a few mb big. Redo the process using using mkv pass through... Same problem... Redo the process copy dvd full disc (works which works 100% btw) use that copy to convert to mkv + h.264 same result as before. The problem is the current version of DVDFAB fails to convert this dvd to any format using ripper it only makes a backup of the disc full/main etc.

Comment

Originally posted by robojock View Post
        That is what i have done... Maybe my first post is not clear....

Using "ripper" original disc to mkv + h.264 (doesn't really matter which format) results are all the same DVDFab copies only a few seconds and reports the process is completed with no error. Check the file and the file is only a few mb big. Redo the process using using mkv pass through... Same problem... Redo the process copy dvd full disc (works which works 100% btw) use that copy to convert to mkv + h.264 same result as before. The problem is the current version of DVDFAB fails to convert this dvd to any format using ripper it only makes a backup of the disc full/main etc.
        click common settings - dvd - pathplayer - disable pathplayer - restart dvdfab
        and retry converting the disc again.

Comment

Disbling pathplayer did the trick. it worked thank you

Comment

Working...
          X