Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Green lines

hey,

I'm having a problem ripping some Blurays. I've never seen this problem happen before. It's happening in the Universal Monsters Collection, and in majority of the many discs.

I'm getting the rips with green diagonal lines that move across the screen. I'm attaching an image.

I use the Apple TV 4 preset (I have tried a couple of other presets but the results is the same). All these movies are black and white, IDK if it's related to that or maybe protection.

Attached Files

Originally posted by mrrust View Post
    hey,

I'm having a problem ripping some Blurays. I've never seen this problem happen before. It's happening in the Universal Monsters Collection, and in majority of the many discs.

I'm getting the rips with green diagonal lines that move across the screen. I'm attaching an image.

I use the Apple TV 4 preset (I have tried a couple of other presets but the results is the same). All these movies are black and white, IDK if it's related to that or maybe protection.
    Hi, you are sending us the log from DVDFab 10. Please kindly send us dvdfab_internal log for DVDFab 11, thanks. The default location is: For Mac: /User/User name/Documents/DVDFab11/Log

Also, please try loading the disc into Copy option, choose the main movie title and select a small chapter to copy the chapter onto your computer as a ISO file. Then convert the ISO file to see if you can duplicate the issue. If yes, please upload the copied chapter ISO file to us, thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X