Subtitles not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Subtitles not working

I was ripping blurays and noticed the subtitles where being burned into movie as default.

I changed the setting to "Muxed" but they don't seem to be working. I'm using the Apple TV 4 preset. They don;t even show up in the options.

I read another post on the forum that was all false information on the problem. it said that Apple TV can't read it, which is not true because I've been ripping DVDs with MacDVD Ripper for years and those work perfectly and it's the exact same format.

I also tried a variety of formats and same problem.

Another thing they mentioned is to download the external subtitle files and use subler, which takes longer, lowers the file quality and it didn't even work either.

Anyone has a solution?

Thanks

Originally posted by mrrust View Post
    I was ripping blurays and noticed the subtitles where being burned into movie as default.

I changed the setting to "Muxed" but they don't seem to be working. I'm using the Apple TV 4 preset. They don;t even show up in the options.

I read another post on the forum that was all false information on the problem. it said that Apple TV can't read it, which is not true because I've been ripping DVDs with MacDVD Ripper for years and those work perfectly and it's the exact same format.

I also tried a variety of formats and same problem.

Another thing they mentioned is to download the external subtitle files and use subler, which takes longer, lowers the file quality and it didn't even work either.

Anyone has a solution?

Thanks
    Hi, we have released a new version and introduced some new features. Please download and install DVDFab 11.0.4.1 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to convert and see the result.

Comment

Working...
    X