Robin Hood Rip Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robin Hood Rip Issue

The Blu-Ray for Robin Hood came out yesterday. After ripping, the end credits are in the middle of the movie. Anyone know how to fix this?

I had the same problem. Using the latest version.

Attached Files

Comment

Using all pathplayer options, on and off and software select.

Comment

Same issue here as others.

The Blu-Ray for Robin Hood came out Tuesday. After ripping, the end credits are in the middle of the movie. Anyone know how to fix this?

Comment

Typical Lionsgate screen-pass protection. DVDFab usually has a fix for these, so I guess we just wait …

Comment

Hi, all, we will look into the movie and please kindly wait for the update. Thanks.

Comment

Just subscribed to this thread. Any idea when a solution might be available? Thanks for the assistance.

Comment

FWIW - It rips the Blu-Ray stream in the wrong order (and injects a warning). The correct playlist order of the m2ts files is:

00502.m2ts
                00512.m2ts
                00501.m2ts
                00506.m2ts
                00514.m2ts
                00515.m2ts
                00505.m2ts
                00510.m2ts
                00504.m2ts
                00511.m2ts
                00508.m2ts
                00503.m2ts
                00513.m2ts
                00509.m2ts
                00507.m2ts

I did a Blu-Ray "Copy" to my hard drive. Then I followed the tutorial on the website here to stitch them all back together: http://avchdvideos.blogspot.com/p/jo...hd-videos.html

A bit of work for sure but it worked. The only downside is that I lost the chapter info.

Comment

Also ran into this problem. Movie bits out of order and notices embedded in middle. Any help with a fix yet? Thanks!

Comment

Also ran into this as well and wondering when a fix will be available?

Comment

Originally posted by rasmuffin View Post
                      FWIW - It rips the Blu-Ray stream in the wrong order (and injects a warning). The correct playlist order of the m2ts files is:

00502.m2ts
                      00512.m2ts
                      00501.m2ts
                      00506.m2ts
                      00514.m2ts
                      00515.m2ts
                      00505.m2ts
                      00510.m2ts
                      00504.m2ts
                      00511.m2ts
                      00508.m2ts
                      00503.m2ts
                      00513.m2ts
                      00509.m2ts
                      00507.m2ts

I did a Blu-Ray "Copy" to my hard drive. Then I followed the tutorial on the website here to stitch them all back together: http://avchdvideos.blogspot.com/p/jo...hd-videos.html

A bit of work for sure but it worked. The only downside is that I lost the chapter info.
                      I use tsMuxer to load the movie segments in the proper order. Then I copy and paste the chapter entry points from the BDInfo file created by DVDFab. Although the segments are in the wrong order, I have found that the chapter points in BDINfo are correct. You have to manually edit the pasted text file and remove the non-essential info from each line so you only have the entry point for each chapter in h:mm:ss.sss format (be sure to use this exact format … i.e., h.mm... not hh.mm... otherwise it wont work), as text into the chapter entry box in tsMuxer (you can choose to automatically insert a chapter mark every so many minutes too, or manually enter the chapter points, one per line) and then I remux it all to a Blu-ray folder (you can also output to ISO), which I can then burn using Imgburn. It sounds like a loot of steps but once you do it, you will realize how quick and easy it is. tsMuxer is free (google it) and the whole process takes less than 20 minutes (Actual remuxing takes about 7 minutes for a two hour movie on my PC). Of course you still need DVFab to actually decrypt and copy the movie segments to your hard drive to start with. Sometimes the fixes from DVDFab for new releases may take a while, so I use this method to make a movie only backup instead. I do a quick chapter by chapter comparison of the copy and the original and this method has worked flawlessly for me.
                      The trick is to find the right order of the movies segments but I can almost always find that simply by googling it and someone has already put it out on one of the many forums out there. Seems like Lionsgate is the only distributor to still use this protection method, and then not on all titles. Of course, you can just wait till a fix is released. They always do.
                      Last edited by LaciBacsi; 03-04-2019, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Hi, All, Robin Hood will be supported in DVDFab 11.0.1.8. This version will be released soon later in this week. Please wait and use the new version to copy again, thanks.

Comment

I installed 11.0.1.18 today and made and checked the backup. The playlist DVDFab chooses (00025.mpls) is wrong, I believe. The movie segments are in the correct order with one exception: 504.m2ts plays before 510.m2ts. However, 510 should play before 504. The order as set out in rasmuffin 's post IS the correct sequence. You can also verify this by comparing the very start of chapter 4 in the original with the backup. They don't match.

Comment

Ok, I posted in wrong place. I was referring to the 2D version, not 3D, though I assume they would have the same playlist. Maybe not. Either way, sorry about posting in the 3D section.

Comment

Originally posted by LaciBacsi View Post
                              I installed 11.0.1.18 today and made and checked the backup. The playlist DVDFab chooses (00025.mpls) is wrong, I believe. The movie segments are in the correct order with one exception: 504.m2ts plays before 510.m2ts. However, 510 should play before 504. The order as set out in rasmuffin 's post IS the correct sequence. You can also verify this by comparing the very start of chapter 4 in the original with the backup. They don't match.
                              Please send us dvdfab_internal log for this copying process, thanks. The default location for log file is: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab11\Log

Comment

Working...
                              X