No announcement yet.

BD Ripper: Star Wars Episode III missing intro scrolling credits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) BD Ripper: Star Wars Episode III missing intro scrolling credits

Just like the topic said. I have the 6 movie box set, North American release. Ripped all the movies in folder structure first. Then Used BD Ripper to convert all 6 movies to mkk. All the movies ripped just fine. Except Ep. 3. It starts right at the beginning of the movie, skipping over the scrolling story all star wars movies have. All the other movies ripped fine with the intro just fine. I even used another encoding program to see if perhaps my rip of the ep 3 was faulty. It saw the intro and made an mkv with it just fine.

Any insight appreciated. Been loving Fab short of this hiccup. Thanks.

1. Please send us dvdfab_internal log, thanks.

2. When you preview the disc in DVDFab, does the Preview play scrolling credits?

Comment

No sir in the preview I am not seeing it. It loads Title 800, however if I Choose the option to select another title I see the 2 min 03 sec clip that should preceed the start of Title 800(1), it is called Title 300(1). All other 5 movies ripped with the intro just fine and I didn't have to tweak it to make it happen like that.

I am making the log file right now, however where can I upload it? is there an ftp available perhaps?

Thank you Kindly

Comment

Please send the log via the forum in the attachment, thanks. Or, you can send it to my email. I sent you a PM. Please check it out.

Comment

Sorry I am a noobie to this forum didn't realize I could attach, here is a fresh log right after I made the Episode 3 encode missing the Title 300 intro.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks. The log has been downloaded and forwarded to the developers. We will keep you updated for any news.

Comment

The developer checked your log to find that you are using a decrypted version as source "opening folder G:/FullBD/Revenge of the Sith/BDMV/". Thus it cannot identify the correct main playlist.

Please get a physical source disc as input to convert and see the result.

Comment

Hi again Ashley. Thanks for the help, I found a solution!

Comment

Working...
                X