Transcode chokes on The Quake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Transcode chokes on The Quake

Something weird with the movie "The Quake". BD transcode starts at a high FPS then slowly drops to zero then dies. I end up with a ~ 200 MB partial MKV.

I've tried ripping from disc with Fab. Then ripped using a 3rd party tool successfully and Fab transcode still failed. I tried with GPU acceleration ON and OFF. I also tried with the current Fab 11 version and on another PC with Fab 10 installed - with the same results.

EDIT: Attached logs. Apologies if it's messy - I tried a few times and tried different things so there are likely multiple attempts in there that all failed.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by eisenb11; 04-19-2019, 03:42 PM.

Originally posted by eisenb11 View Post
    Something weird with the movie "The Quake". BD transcode starts at a high FPS then slowly drops to zero then dies. I end up with a ~ 200 MB partial MKV.

I've tried ripping from disc with Fab. Then ripped using a 3rd party tool successfully and Fab transcode still failed. I tried with GPU acceleration ON and OFF. I also tried with the current Fab 11 version and on another PC with Fab 10 installed - with the same results.

EDIT: Attached logs. Apologies if it's messy - I tried a few times and tried different things so there are likely multiple attempts in there that all failed.
    Hi, please load the original disc into Copy option - Clone mode, 1:1 copy the disc as a ISO file. Then play the cloned ISO to make sure the file is correct. If yes, please then load the cloned ISO to Ripper option to convert and see if still have the issue. If yes, please upload the cloned ISO to us, thanks. I sent you a PM about how to upload the file. Please check it out.

Comment

Did you find a solution for this? I'm seeing the same problem when trying to rip with the MKV.Default. If I use the iPadAir2 1080p it completes but I'd prefer the MKV format.

Comment

Working...
      X