Trying to rip The old SPeed Racer Cartoon and having issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Trying to rip The old SPeed Racer Cartoon and having issues

I purchased the DVD Set for speed Racer quite some time ago - before I set up my streaming in my home so I wanted to transfer it to a set of MKVs for easier viewing... However when I try to rip it the process never finishes. the progress bar states 100 % but it hangs indefinitely. I tried looking at the other titles... and there are 2 version of the main "movie" (several episodes combined), as well as many short snippets of various episodes.

What evidence (and how to I get it) do I need to send to you guys for investigation into this topic?
    Am I just using the SW incorrectly?

Thanks,
    fwire

Originally posted by fwire View Post
    I purchased the DVD Set for speed Racer quite some time ago - before I set up my streaming in my home so I wanted to transfer it to a set of MKVs for easier viewing... However when I try to rip it the process never finishes. the progress bar states 100 % but it hangs indefinitely. I tried looking at the other titles... and there are 2 version of the main "movie" (several episodes combined), as well as many short snippets of various episodes.

What evidence (and how to I get it) do I need to send to you guys for investigation into this topic?
    Am I just using the SW incorrectly?

Thanks,
    fwire
    Hi, did you test other discs to see if it happens to them as well or just to this specific one?

If it is a general issue, please update your graphics card driver to the latest version, then convert. Also, please try without any other programs running and leave your computer totally unused while converting.

If it is only for this disc, please send us dvdfab_internal log as attachment for troubleshooting, the default location for log file is: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab11\Log

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
    X