X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Generic" feature is available in DVD to Mobile

Hi,

I hope I am posting this thread in the correct place?

Up until recently I have been using DVDFab 6.2.1.8 on a trial basis, using the Generic function to rip DVDs to AVI files. Once the trial period was up, I registered the DVD to mobile software. However, every time I start up the software, I get the error message as per the title of this thread and I cannot access the generic functionality. (see attachment 1)

DVDFab clearly states that the software is registered as my name appears under the licensee column on the welcome page and it shows that there is 2 years remaining (see attachment 2). One thing I have just noticed however, is that the welcome page states that the software is not enabled.

I am probably being thick, but I hopoe someone is able to push me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Jezzbennett
    Attached Files

Yes, but you also need the DVD to DVD module for DVD to Mobile to work.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Jezz

I have had exactly the same issue, I contacted the support team and was informed that you are required to purchase DVD to DVD in order to allow DVD to Mobile to work, to me this seem a rip off, if one will not work without the other! why sell them separately, it seems they reel you into purchasing one then you find out later you have to purchase the other, all I want to do is copy the dvd I have into a format I can use whilst am travel, why would I want to make a copy of a dvd I already own, also why would I need to make a copy of a dvd before I then convert it???? it seems it is just a way of making us buy to sets of software, one that we will never use, am currently trying to get my money back, it is a shame because having used the software it was very good.

Regards

Adrian

Comment

It clearly states on the purchase page when you go to buy just DVD to Mobile alone that you need a valid license of DVD to DVD to use the DVD to Mobile. Check out the highlighted part of the screenshot I attached
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X