DVDFab x6411.0.2.9 Win 10 Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) DVDFab x6411.0.2.9 Win 10 Bug

Just updated to this and went to rip 2 Blu Ray movies AVATAR in side by side 3D and Pirates of the Caribbean 2 (POC2) non 3D. I used my normal H.265 profiles and the rips seemed to go as normal and produced . MP4 files of the expected size. Unfortunately the files would not play in VLC and my other players said it was corrupt, windows 10 reported to bitrate details etc.. for the files

I then re-ripped just 1 chapter of POC2 and it again ripped as above, but was fully playable. I tried 3 chapters and again playable.

I suspect there is a problem with H.265 and movies over a certain duration in this release.

It also fails to rip Blu Rays to H.264 files to playable .MP4s as well, creates the file, right sort of size, but not playable, no duration shown.
    Last edited by davecuk; 05-11-2019, 02:51 PM.

The Log files for above.

oh and is there any way to roll back to the earlier version of software?
    Attached Files

Comment

Today I turned off the hardware codecs and encoded H.264 in software for Pirates of the Caribbean 2, same problem, produces a nice big file, but the file won't play and is not recognised as anything by VLC.

Comment

Restored the DVD Fab 11 directory with version 11.0.2.4 from a backup image works perfectly on both movies. Problem is definitely something in the code of 11.0.2.9 and both movies were over 2 hours long.

Comment

Confirmed. I've been seeing the same exact issue with 11.0.2.9. rolling back to 11.0.2.1 resolved it.

Comment

@davecuk
            @NoRomBasic

This aforementioned issue has been fixed in DVDFab 11.0.3.1. Please download DVDFab 11.0.3.1 at
            http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to convert and verify.

Comment

Working...
            X