Rip with Subtitles Optional / Apple TV4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Rip with Subtitles Optional / Apple TV4

Can I rip a title with the subtitles as optional with playback? Maybe this is a dumb question. When I rip with subtitles I cannot disable them in the playback, and I understand if that's the case. But if there's a way to do it I'd love to know. Thanks.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit

Originally posted by Dogfart View Post
    Can I rip a title with the subtitles as optional with playback? Maybe this is a dumb question. When I rip with subtitles I cannot disable them in the playback, and I understand if that's the case. But if there's a way to do it I'd love to know. Thanks.
    Apple devices does not support remuxing subtitle, thus DVDFab uses only "Direct Render to Video" for Apple profiles.

If you want to turn on and turn off subtitle when play, please use another player and set subtitle mode in DVDFab as "Remux into File" to convert.

Comment

Muchos Gracias senoreater.
      Better a witty fool than a foolish wit

Comment

Originally posted by Dogfart View Post
        Hi, we have introduced this feature in DVDFab 11.0.4.1. You can convert to apple TV profiles and choose subtitle mode as "Remux into file" and it can extract SRT subtitle file. Please download DVDFab 11.0.4.1 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to verify.

Comment

Working...
        X