No announcement yet.

Cold Pursuit (Lionsgate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Cold Pursuit (Lionsgate)

Cold Pursuit (2019) pops up a message 10:30min into the film "Dear Customer, The disc you've inserted cannot be played due to copyright restrictions...."

It looks like the movie plays out of order as well...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	517
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	368142

Originally posted by Violence View Post
    Cold Pursuit (2019) pops up a message 10:30min into the film "Dear Customer, The disc you've inserted cannot be played due to copyright restrictions...."

It looks like the movie plays out of order as well...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	517
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	368142
    We need all files except those m2ts files (which is under the BDMV\Stream folder) from the original movie disc to help check this problem.
    Load the Blu-ray disc to PC drive, open it in Windows Explorer
    Create a new folder, copy the AACS folder, CERTIFICATE folder, BDSVM folder (some Blu-ray doesn't have this folder) from the disc and save it to the new folder.
    Open BDMV folder, copy all except the STREAM folder to the new folder as well.
    Zip the new folder and send it to us.

Comment

Where do I send it to? I have it zipped it is 54mb

Comment

This is typical Lionsgate "Screen Pass" protection. Practically every Lionsgate release uses this. Not sure why, but it often seems to take a while for a fix to be released. Since it is a well known issue with most Lionsgate releases, you would think they would have a fix for these sooner. But I guess in time, a fix will be released ...

Comment

When I try to use the BDFix tool for this, I get the following screen. I suppose this would be the most helpful way for us to get these resolved quicker?
          Attached Files

Comment

Where do I send it to? I have it zipped it is 54mb
            I sent you a PM, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by pleonard15 View Post
              When I try to use the BDFix tool for this, I get the following screen. I suppose this would be the most helpful way for us to get these resolved quicker?
              The attachment is way too small to see any detail. Could you provide a larger one that shows more detail?

Comment

Try this. I can't seem to get the image to upload larger or embed it for some reason in the text no matter what I do. I'm no noob to this, but I don't have time to screw around with this pseudo-advanced text editor. If you have a way to open a .docx file, I have attached it that should allow you to see it in it's original size.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by pleonard15; 05-20-2019, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pleonard15 View Post
                  Try this. I can't seem to get the image to upload larger or embed it for some reason in the text no matter what I do. I'm no noob to this, but I don't have time to screw around with this pseudo-advanced text editor. If you have a way to open a .docx file, I have attached it that should allow you to see it in it's original size.
                  ok, I was able to see it now. I think the original file is too big, so it was reduced when you posted. FYI, I believe there are instructions several places on this forum about max size of attached pics (I believe it something like 700x800 or something like that). It appears that your original is 1293 x 1263

One thing I have noticed is when I have tried to use BDFix in the past, it usually fails, but then you get this conflicting message saying it failed, but then last line says it was successful. ??? I did notice in another section in this forum regarding BDFix is that it will likely not work on newer releases and if it does work, it will only work with full disc copy or ISO, not compressed (i.e. 50BG>25GB). The few times I have tried to use it, I never had any success with it, but then I normally only try it with newer titles. Not saying it doesn't work … just never has for me.

Comment

It seems to be fixed now. Thank you!

Comment

@ Violence

Please download and install DVDFab 11.0.3.2 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to copy Cold Pursuit and tell us the result, thanks.

Comment

Sorry for the delay, Cold Pursuit is ripping correctly. Thank you very much

Comment

Sorry for the delay, Cold Pursuit is ripping correctly. Thank you very much
                          I tried maybe just a few weeks ago and Cold Pursuit didn’t work for me. I got the message seen above and the movie plays out of order. Do I have to copy the full cd and not use main movie or do I need to do something totally different?

Comment

Originally posted by Gillietalls View Post

I tried maybe just a few weeks ago and Cold Pursuit didn’t work for me. I got the message seen above and the movie plays out of order. Do I have to copy the full cd and not use main movie or do I need to do something totally different?
                            Please update to the latest version of DVDFab to copy the movie disc, you can use either copy mode. It should work.

If still have problem, please supply a buy link of the movie disc you purchased and the dvdfab_internal.log file to help check it out.

Comment

Working...
                            X