Extract Music Only from .ISO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extract Music Only from .ISO

If this is the wrong forum or stupid question, I ask for forgiveness up front. I am running the latest version of DVDFab. I want to extract from an .ISO either the entire soundtrack or individual music pieces in FLAC HD 5.1 or whatever the format is, without any of the additional sounds, noises talking sound effects, etc... I just want the surround music.

Is that possible? If yes, what are the steps?
    I have tried every support options I can find concerning the extraction of audio.

Thanks in advance.

Every time I try, I get the full Audio including all aspects of dialogue, sounds, noises as well as the music

Comment

Originally posted by Peaces View Post
      Every time I try, I get the full Audio including all aspects of dialogue, sounds, noises as well as the music
      They would have to be encoded as separate audio tracks

Comment

use DVD Audio Extractor found in Ripper module

Comment

Hi Peaces,
          Currently DVDFab only supports to extract the entire audio track, not support to separate or extract dialogue, sounds, noises and music from the whole track.
          You may check in Other Titles section and see if there is some specific title that contains the music you need.

Comment

Thank you Mona... I was afraid your answer would be so. I appreciate your understanding my question and responding.

Comment

Originally posted by Peaces View Post
              Thank you Mona... I was afraid your answer would be so. I appreciate your understanding my question and responding.
              There are open source tools you can use to extract the entire audio track as a set of WAV files corresponding to each channel, PM me if you want more information.

Comment

Working...
              X