No announcement yet.

Beginners, The peacemaker, flatliners, etc.. all blu ray movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Beginners, The peacemaker, flatliners, etc.. all blu ray movies

Just started experiencing problems ripping blu ray movies to mp4 format. Running windows 10, dvdfab x64 version 11.0.3.3. Using codec H264 (frame rate same as source, no split, resolution (high quality) bit rate-7182, encoding method 2-pass, copy audio-same as source. When attempt to play back the “successful burn” I receive the following error message. “ Can’t play. This file isn’t playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt Up until a few weeks ago I never had an issue ripping a blu ray or with playback. I haven't changed any of the settings that may have caused the issue, nor have I downloaded any new software that would interfere. Any help is appreciated.

Hello, please post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file to help check the problem.
    Also, what player for the playback?

Comment

Where should i find these “logs” to send copies?

Comment

Originally posted by ckdex View Post
        Where should i find these “logs” to send copies?
        You can find default path in my sig. Also. please refer to image attached for illustration.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	open log folder.png
Views:	181
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	369073

Comment

Working...
        X