Blu ray ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu ray ripper

The last several updates have not helped. When I go to rip a blu ray it starts ripping and then stops at 11 or 12% and will not go on. Im sure its something simple. Can Anyone help? version 11.0.3.1

fab check log
    Attached Files

Comment

Same exact problem here. Hangs at 11% when ripping 3D Blu-Rays (Disc or ISO) into Half SBS or Full SBS. It started just a few days ago, suddenly I can'r rip any 3D movies, what's going on?

Comment

Hi guys, please post fabcheck_internal.log file as well as dvdfab_internal.log file to help analyze the problem, thanks.

Comment

my internal log wont post says error uploading I have already posted fabcheck log

Comment

Could not upload dvdfab_internal.log -- getting Error Uploading Image.

Was able to upload fabcheck_internal.log
            Attached Files

Comment

I was able to open the log file and I copied everything that had to do with the last job that failed into a text file. I tried converting a bluray 3D iso indo a full-sbs MKV.

Note that the job stalled at 11 percent and it remains there indefinitely until I have to cancel it. The same thing happens when I tried converting an actual disc.
              Attached Files

Comment

The 3d MKV profile has been broken in Fab over 2 months ago now. Fab was notified they confirmed it but fails to fix it.The 3dmp4 3d profile works in version 11 try it or go back to using version 10 of Fab the 3dmkv profile works in it.

Note to Fab paying customers deserve support for broken profiles please fix this being broken this long is outrageous for a paid software.
                Last edited by novrain; 06-06-2019, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kabutocub View Post
                  I was able to open the log file and I copied everything that had to do with the last job that failed into a text file. I tried converting a bluray 3D iso indo a full-sbs MKV.

Note that the job stalled at 11 percent and it remains there indefinitely until I have to cancel it. The same thing happens when I tried converting an actual disc.
                  Hi, please try to disable GPU in DVDFab Common Settings window to try again and see the result.

Also, the log file is not complete, a log session should start like this: DVDFab 11.0.3.3 (2019/06/11 00:00:01) (X64)
                  Or you can delete the old log files, and then try again, DVDFab will generate new logs automatically. The new one should be able to upload here.

Comment

Working...
                  X