Fab crashes trying to load Star Trek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Fab crashes trying to load Star Trek

I'm trying to back up Star Trek The Original Series to mkv. This is the new special effects version although the discs contain both the original and the new version with updated SFX of each episode. Fab is crashing when it tries to load the discs. It simply closes. Sometimes it generates an error report sometimes it doesn't. The discs play fine I simply cannot get Fab to load them so I can rip them without it crashing.
    Attached Files

2019.06.16-03:40:43: internal path F:/BDMV/
    2019.06.16-03:40:43: aacs 0 bd+ 0
    Is STAR_TREK_S1D2 a copy or an original movie disc?
    It contains no copy protection. Please try to use the utility BDFix to load the source to "fix" first and then try again.

Comment

It's a Full Disc copy made using Fab.

Comment

BDFix failed. I've ripped plenty of movies from Full Disc copies made using Fab. Any idea why this series is giving me trouble?
        Attached Files

Comment

Please clean the original movie disc and load it as source to convert again to see if it will make a difference.

Comment

I no longer have the originals. I'm now using a third party program to rip the discs. I just find it disappointing that a backup made using Fab can't then be loaded using Fab, especially when another program loads the discs and rips them without issue. If another program can do it why can't Fab? I would think that any file created with Fab would be able to load using Fab. Oh well, at least I got it to work in something I guess. Have a good one.

Comment

Hi Diaboyos, please open the copy in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site.

Also, please use the latest version of DVDFab to load the problematic copy again, when you get crash report, save it and then send it to us to help address the issue. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X