Hellboy (2019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hellboy (2019)

Lionsgates "copy protection" scheme is at it again for this movie title.

Normal warning that movie has been ripped and please go to Lionsgate website and sections are all jumbled.

Please advise if anything is required from me.

Sorry, I'm tired, was going to check to make sure rip was good and then off to bed.... Blu-ray Rip completed successfully using "track" 401 from disc. Was only "track" that had movie length time in it. everything else was less than 20 seconds. That's all I remember, will send files before work in morning if that's what's needed.

Is there any tricks to make hidden sections appear like turning path player on and off for DVD's? for Blu-rays?

Comment

Pathplayer is for DVD only.

For Blu-ray, in the case of Hellboy (2019), please provide some info to help us check it out. Please check PM for more info.
      Thanks.

Comment

Info provided, hopefully this helps. Thanks Mona!

Comment

I'm having the same issue.

Comment

Same here. Since we always seem to have issues with Lionsgate discs, it would seem prudent to create a Lionsgate channel on the forum that lists all the Lionsgate movies scheduled for the upcoming year with a status for ripping them as each date approaches. Here's a list of all the pending Lionsgate movies - https://www.boxofficemojo.com/studio...gatesummit.htm. :-)

Comment

We have received Corrupted 's file, will check it out as soon as possible, please kindly wait for update, thank you.

Comment

Thanks Mona !

Comment

UPDATE: Please update to v11.0.4.1 to copy this movie again. Thanks.

Comment

I made a full backup to my hard drive and I tried v11.0.4.1 and ended up with a file roughly 500Mb in size the last time I tried. Going to try v11.0.4.2. Using The Disc and 2 versions of backup. 1 from DVDFab 11.0.4.0? (what ever version my files I uploaded said I used) and DVDFab Passkey v8 (A gift from DVDFab, and last version before the forced pay to get the "latest and greatest" upgrade). Both fail. In all reality a FULL disc copy should not fail correct? TBH, Passkey should be included in the lifetime software package I purchased as backup when DVDFab fails to decode the media, as it works 95% of the time when DVDFab doesn't, but that's for another discussion....

I am patient and know these things take time as there are different version of the discs out there and am thankful for DVDFab. I will post my results if successful/unsuccessful with v11.0.4.2 when I finish with my current load of ripping.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrupted View Post
                      I made a full backup to my hard drive and I tried v11.0.4.1 and ended up with a file roughly 500Mb in size the last time I tried. Going to try v11.0.4.2. Using The Disc and 2 versions of backup. 1 from DVDFab 11.0.4.0? (what ever version my files I uploaded said I used) and DVDFab Passkey v8 (A gift from DVDFab, and last version before the forced pay to get the "latest and greatest" upgrade). Both fail. In all reality a FULL disc copy should not fail correct? TBH, Passkey should be included in the lifetime software package I purchased as backup when DVDFab fails to decode the media, as it works 95% of the time when DVDFab doesn't, but that's for another discussion....

I am patient and know these things take time as there are different version of the discs out there and am thankful for DVDFab. I will post my results if successful/unsuccessful with v11.0.4.2 when I finish with my current load of ripping.
                      Please post the latest dvdfab log file.
                      Also, a buy url/link of the movie disc where we can get the same one is also needed, thanks.

Comment

11.0.4.5 worked for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X