This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) SRT subtitles

The new version of DVDFab stated "Added the support to output standalone SRT subtitle files in the Ripper". I assumed that it would be where you select how you want the subtitles ripped.
    Render to file, idx and sub file or burn into video. They are the only choices.

I'm ripping a bluray to MKV and there in no choice for subtitles to SRT.

Am I missing something

Beerman64

Hi Beerman64,

It is in the Advanced Settings window. Please see image attached.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	extract srt.png
Views:	2042
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	370511
    If still have problem, please uninstall the current version and then download a fresh one from http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to try again.

Comment

I had gone to the advanced settings window and there was on three choices for subtitles and Extract to SRT was not one of them. I uninstall DVDFab 11.0.4, redownloaded a new DVDFab (64) version and reinstall with same results. See attached image.

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	2341
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	370529

Comment

I just installed the 32 bit version of 11.0.4 with the same results, no extract SRT.

Beerman64

Comment

Hi beerman
          Should be there, just tested and works fine.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You can see what I am seeing (from the image above) so there has to be something on my machine affecting my installs.

Comment

I am attaching my install logs, from the initial install of DVDFab_x64_11040 then the uninstall and reinstall then the install of the 32 bit version. I didn't see a problem but maybe you can.
              Attached Files

Comment

Note that the subs dropdown extends below the DVDFab main window (see the image Mona posted above). If you have it set up so that the bottom of the DVDFab main window is at the bottom of the screen, you may not be able to see anything that appears below .

The images you posted are too small to read the text on my PC. Crop the image just to show the subs dropdown and follow the tips here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...in-forum-posts
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by beerman64 View Post
                  I had gone to the advanced settings window and there was on three choices for subtitles and Extract to SRT was not one of them. I uninstall DVDFab 11.0.4, redownloaded a new DVDFab (64) version and reinstall with same results. See attached image.

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	2341
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	370529
                  You were using profile mkv.default. Please choose other MKV or MP4 profile that comes with DVDFab to see the result.

Comment

Thank you Mona.
                    Selected the other MKV profile and that SOLVED the Problem
                    Beerman64

Comment

The functionality of the process of extracting subtitles to SRT works extremely well in my test rip.

Thank again for you help and this additional process.

Beerman64

Comment

Thx, I had the same problem and was coming to ask for help.

Comment

Working...
                        X