DVDn format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper DVDn format

Is there a way to rip a DVDn into a streamable format like mkv?

Originally posted by Diaboyos View Post
    Is there a way to rip a DVDn into a streamable format like mkv?
    DVDn? I search via google but cannot locate much info about DVDn. Please explain, thanks.

Comment

It's like a Choose Your Own Adventure book in movie form where you choose what happens next every so often from a selection of options and it changes the story accordingly. I don't know if it's even possible to make a movie like this streamable since it has to be interactive.
      Attached Files

Comment

It's like a Choose Your Own Adventure book in movie form where you choose what happens next every so often from a selection of options and it changes the story accordingly. I don't know if it's even possible to make a movie like this streamable since it has to be interactive.
        Is there a purchase link that we can purchase one? Please supply, thanks.

Comment

The one I found for this movie (Scourge of Worlds) was outrageously priced because they're virtually impossible to find now apparently. PM

Comment

The one I found for this movie (Scourge of Worlds) was outrageously priced because they're virtually impossible to find now apparently. PM
            look on ebay, found several (Scourge of Worlds) discs for cheap !!

Comment

Working...
            X