DVD Fab ripper not working on new PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Fab ripper not working on new PC

I have encounter an odd problem. I built a new PC and when I use DVDfab to rip a dvd it wont write the file. It just has the time for task increment up to like 8 hours. Then I have to click cancel and crash the program to get out. It seems like there is some permission that is not correct allowing dvdfab to write the file. Although, it will write the name of the file with little to no data. Sometimes it gets to 1% complete then stalls out.

Any ideas?

Originally posted by lukesjr View Post
    I have encounter an odd problem. I built a new PC and when I use DVDfab to rip a dvd it wont write the file. It just has the time for task increment up to like 8 hours. Then I have to click cancel and crash the program to get out. It seems like there is some permission that is not correct allowing dvdfab to write the file. Although, it will write the name of the file with little to no data. Sometimes it gets to 1% complete then stalls out.

Any ideas?
    Need more info to help check the problem.
    1. Please specify the movie you have problem with.
    Is it a common issue that happens to different movie sources?

2.Please post the latest DVDFab log files for troubleshooting, the default location for DVDFab log file is:
    C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
    We need dvdfab_internal.log and fabcheck_internal.log in this case.

Thanks.

Comment

Sorry for the delay, been traveling for work. It happens with some movies, not others.
      Here is the fabcheck.
      Attached Files

Comment

zipped internal. It kept locking at 2%. So I clicked out.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lukesjr View Post
          zipped internal. It kept locking at 2%. So I clicked out.
          Is DVD movie ANIARA the one you have problem with?
          Please use DVDFab Copy-Clone mode to create an iso file from this original movie disc and then convert the iso file to mp4 again to see the result.

Comment

Its not specific to any movie. I updated the AMD vid card drivers and it worked on the above dvd. I will do some more testing. I think its a video driver issue.

Comment

Working...
            X