Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Read Errors ripping The Usual Suspects (1995)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Read Errors ripping The Usual Suspects (1995)

I've been trying to rip the bluray The Usual Suspects (1995) US, but it keeps failing with read errors.
    Just wondering if this is a disc problem (bad disc) or a ripping problem.

Attached Files

Please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume and the \...BDMV\Stream\.m2ts file that is about 100mb in size, zip it and upload it to our FTP site to help check this issue. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume and the \...BDMV\Stream\.m2ts file that is about 100mb in size, zip it and upload it to our FTP site to help check this issue. Thank you.
      I uploaded the files to your FTP site as a zip file named The Usual Suspects (1995).zip.

Thank you for looking into this.

Comment

I have passed the log file to developers for analyzing. Please kindly wait, thanks again.

Comment

UPDATE: Please try again when the coming version of DVDFab is released. Thanks.

Comment

UPDATE: Please try again when the coming version of DVDFab is released. Thanks.
            Thanks Mona.

I'll try again when the new version is released.

Comment

V11.0.6.4 is released, please update to have a try, thank you.

Comment

V11.0.6.4 is released, please update to have a try, thank you.
                Unfortunately, the rip failed because of read errors again.
                The process started out great, but a couple minutes in, it hit a read error and stopped the ripping process with a try cleaning the disc error.

Attached are the logs.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FQs19 View Post

Unfortunately, the rip failed because of read errors again.
                  The process started out great, but a couple minutes in, it hit a read error and stopped the ripping process with a try cleaning the disc error.

Attached are the logs.
                  In this case, please go to where you install DVDFab, rename the file "fabprocess.exe" to try again and see the result. Thanks.

Comment

In this case, please go to where you install DVDFab, rename the file "fabprocess.exe" to try again and see the result. Thanks.
                    Well, renaming the fabprocess.exe file did allow DVDFab Ripper to complete the ripping process, however, it only ripped the movie up until the point where it encounters the read error.
                    So in my case about 40mins into the movie.

Attached are the logs.

p.s. this is with 11.0.6.4 and not the new version 11.0.6.5, which I will try after sending this post.

Chris
                    Attached Files

Comment

Update:

11.0.6.5 failed to rip with the read error again, just like before with 11.0.6.4 without changing the fabprocess.exe name.

Comment

Update:

11.0.6.5 failed to rip with the read error again, just like before with 11.0.6.4 without changing the fabprocess.exe name.
                        Please kindly try again, it should be fixed now. Thanks.

Comment

Please kindly try again, it should be fixed now. Thanks.
                          It hit the same read error around the 38min mark, and stopped ripping, but it did finish and tell me about the error.

I've been able to rip this disc with other software, so i'm not sure what's going on with DVDFab.
                          Attached Files

Comment

It hit the same read error around the 38min mark, and stopped ripping, but it did finish and tell me about the error.

I've been able to rip this disc with other software, so i'm not sure what's going on with DVDFab.
                            Please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, and the 00002.m2ts, zip them and upload it to our FTP site for trouble shooting, thanks.

Comment

Please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, and the 00002.m2ts, zip them and upload it to our FTP site for trouble shooting, thanks.
                              Done.

Uploaded the folder titled The Usual Suspects (1995).zip.
                              If you need anything else, please ask.

Comment

Working...
                              X