Thumbnails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumbnails

Having been a user of DVDFab for many years, most of my ripped videos once complete are stored as more of a landscape, square size.

Since the recent update, they are now stored as a portrait thumbnail with poster art. Is there any way to disable this?

There is currently no way to disable it. May I ask why you don't like the one with the poster art? Click image for larger version  Name:	new.png Views:	2 Size:	35.1 KB ID:	372027

Is this the one you prefer? Click image for larger version  Name:	old.png Views:	2 Size:	13.2 KB ID:	372028

Here is more information about this feature:
    https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...nfo-system-faq

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      There is currently no way to disable it. May I ask why you don't like the one with the poster art? Click image for larger version Name:	new.png Views:	2 Size:	35.1 KB ID:	372027

Is this the one you prefer? Click image for larger version Name:	old.png Views:	2 Size:	13.2 KB ID:	372028

Here is more information about this feature:
      https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...nfo-system-faq
      Hi Mona, every rip I have ever done using DVDFab is stored on a external hard drive.

The thumbnails have always been square, some with poster art and some without. It was just the other day that I noticed that the final rips are now in portrait, which makes them stand apart from the rest of my collection.

​​​​​​I'm not complaining, it looks good. Just different is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-T View Post

Hi Mona, every rip I have ever done using DVDFab is stored on a external hard drive.

The thumbnails have always been square, some with poster art and some without. It was just the other day that I noticed that the final rips are now in portrait, which makes them stand apart from the rest of my collection.

​​​​​​I'm not complaining, it looks good. Just different is all.
        Ah, okay, I will pass your feedback about "disable poster art" to our product manager.

Comment

UPDATE:
          You can uncheck the Meta option to disable the output of the poster art. Please have a try.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Meta option.png
Views:	555
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	372689

Comment

Working...
          X