This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v6.2.1.8 Win7 Task Queue REFUSES to work

Hi everyone. My very first post here. I am running DVD -> Mobile v6.2.1.8 in Windows 7 32-Bit, Dual Core Pentium CPU. All my DVD's were ripped to my HD using [other software]. I am attempting to queue up 6-7 DVD's for re-coding to my Zen PVP while I sleep. Both my Source and Target folders are on a Windows Home Server. No matter WHAT I do, the queue will NOT go past the first DVD I put in there. IOW, it will ONLY put ONE DVD in the queue at a time NO MATTER WHAT.

At this point, I am very frustrated, because I am normally pretty good at figuring this stuff out on my own, and I cannot. I have read through the entire Tutorial, and every post I can find here even remotely related to this issue.

I just can't figure out what is going on here. I thought this SW was supposed to handle more than one ripped DVD at a time. Even Handbrake can do that and it is FREE. What am I doing wrong??? Anybody else having any problems like this? Do I need to be running it on a XP box? Is it a Windows 7 issue?

I would sure appreciate some help. Thanks everyone, GDog ...
    Last edited by Complication; 02-28-2010, 05:00 PM. Reason: Removed non-allowed software references.
    GDog FAST!
    Lake Forest, California
    Land of the Left
    The Left Coast
    Sunshine: The ONLY Left not taxed in Kulifornya!

Please read the forum rules before posting again. DVDFab pays the bills here and mention of competing products is not allowed.

Lets make sure you are doing it right. So to add the second title you are clicking on the folder icon again, selecting the next DVD folder to encode, and then what happens?
    Last edited by Complication; 02-28-2010, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GDog View Post
      Both my Source and Target folders are on a Windows Home Server.
      I had similar problems in the past... I didn't attempt do this too often or troubleshoot it too much... But try a local source/target if possible... A local source at the very least...

I thought I had a thread started in regards to this in the past, but this was the only one I could find: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?p=5438#post5438

Comment

I have problems with the queue and file naming. There is a good batch capability that is easy to use. Takes ~5mins to setup.

Comment

Sorry ... Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by Complication View Post
          Please read the forum rules before posting again. DVDFab pays the bills here and mention of competing products is not allowed.
          Sorry about that. I know better. Guess my frustration just got the best of me. Won't happen again.

Lets make sure you are doing it right. So to add the second title you are clicking on the folder icon again, selecting the next DVD folder to encode, and then what happens?
          What happens next is you can see the small screen come up where it is attempting to "Analyze" the DVD folder. The blue progress bar moves to the right about 1cm and stops, obviously not finishing its work. The Analyze Screen disappears and the title in the selection bar remains the same as it was. No change. The second title is not added to the queue. It is as though the second selection is just completely ignored.

Thanks for trying to help me.
          GDog
          GDog FAST!
          Lake Forest, California
          Land of the Left
          The Left Coast
          Sunshine: The ONLY Left not taxed in Kulifornya!

Comment

Working...
          X