2D to 3D Blu-ray Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2D to 3D Blu-ray Ripper

When ripping from a 2d 3D with the BluRay Ripper I have noticed in the preview window there is a black line going down the middle of the screen. It does not show up when ripping an actual 3D movie but only when ripping a 2d movie to convert the 3D. I do not feel that this is normal behavior for dvdfab as it should not have a black line when tripping 2D to 3D as it does not have been ripping 3D Blu-ray to 3D MKV or MP4. Please look in this matter at your earliest convenience thank you for your attention in this matter.

screen shot Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-01-22_7-05-02.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	377452

Comment

Now that little thing up there as far as the photo comes from the 3D MKV 10 bit profile. Now I'm noticing on the 3D MKV profile itself it's not converting 2D to 3D at all. The end result shows the image itself is not 3D but the subtitles seem to be spread to sets on the screen on each side of the photograph

Comment

Why is there a thick black line in between the two images when you convert 2D to 3D but when you're working with a 3D movie itself it is connected to where you cannot see the seem?

Comment

Originally posted by Panthera44Male View Post
          Now that little thing up there as far as the photo comes from the 3D MKV 10 bit profile. Now I'm noticing on the 3D MKV profile itself it's not converting 2D to 3D at all. The end result shows the image itself is not 3D but the subtitles seem to be spread to sets on the screen on each side of the photograph
          1. Please attach the latest dvdfab_internal log file to help analyzing it.
          2. What is the player for playback? Please specify. Thanks.

Comment

I had to do a system restore so I do not have a current log file. The player that I use is VLC player because I can't afford anything more than that and your software as well. In the images above is a sample of what I've done and that's what comes out at the and. What I'm trying to find out is when you work with an actual 3D movie The images are connected but you can't really see a seam. But when you convert something that's 2D into 3D you get a thin black line in between the images which is shown in the image above. What I'm trying to find out is it normal to have that black seam in the middle of converting 2D to 3D where is there is no black scene when you're actually working with a 3D movie itself. Thanks for your time and attention to this matter. I've also seen that same image with the line when using dvdfab media player 6 trial so I know there's no issue with the players.

Comment

Hello, I have confirmed with our developer, when converting 2D to 3D, it is normal to have a black line between the two images. When you playback, choose to playback it in 3D mode, side by side.

Comment

ok thanks for the info and update

Comment

Working...
                X