Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange naming problems with TV discs (Star Trek)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Strange naming problems with TV discs (Star Trek)

I have been having some really odd problems with the BD Ripper. I will stick a Star Trek Blu-ray disc in and it shows the four episodes available on it. (Figure 1)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Figure 1.PNG
Views:	471
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	378103

It initially loads the (1) titles which happened to be the enhanced version of the episode. I would like to also get the original versions of the episode which are the (2) selections so I go and add those to the list. When I go back to the Ripper screen to rename the episodes to what it ends up looking like this. (Figure 2)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Figure 2.PNG
Views:	229
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	378104

Now for the strange parts…
    1) On the very first two titles of the disc. (Operation – Annihilation) regardless of which one I choose, they will both end up with the same name.
    2) If you decide you want both titles 2(1) and 2(2) once you add in figure 1 and click OK you can never go back and remove them from figure 1 without restarting the program. The add/remove problem occurs with any title that has multiple versions as above. (The deselect all titles button won't even help once the OK button has been pressed.

A log file has been included if you need it.

The second image is too small to see clearly, but we will try to reproduce the problem you reported and get back to you. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X