Ripping El Mariachi Director's Commends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripping El Mariachi Director's Commends

When I rip El Mariachi, Director's Edition, it only plays back with the Director's Comments. There is no Director's Comments when I'm in the Ripper screen for the audio drop-down and there's only one English Language for Audio. Any ideas on how to copy it so I get the movie's audio instead of someone talking over it? Thanks!

Did you preview the English language audio? Is it the correct audio?

Also, please check "Choose Other Titles" section, see if there is anther movie title that has the same runtime, audio/subtitle info, you can also preview it first.

Comment

Sorry it took so long to get back to this. There are no other Titles, just the one. However, it does not list Director's Comments when I go to choose what audio I want. There's only one English, but it plays director's comments (there are other foreign languages, but that doesn't help me)

I do have a FULL copy of the DVD, perhaps I could upload it for you guys to look at and see if there's a way to recognize the Director's Comments so they can be removed?

I have another DVD that does the same thing (Passion of the Christ) that I have a full copy of- I could upload that as well if it'll help.

Thanks!

Comment

Please try to playback the movie source in a player, check which title it picked for the playback, see if that is the same title number like the one shown in DVDFab.

Comment

I see what's happening on both now. There is no 'English' audio track- they are the director's commentary. I'll have to have them play in another language and include the subtitles in English, I guess. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
          X