All rips fail after Start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper All rips fail after Start

Started in the previous version after update and still present in 11.0.7.7. Scans source DVD w/out issue. Click Start and it fails immediately. Wanted to wait until the new version was released to see if it was fixed but sadly it is not. Don't know why it all of a sudden gets the following with no changes to settings or anything on the computer:

22:24:04 Conversion: one pass
    22:24:05 CUDA GPU acceleration for video h264 encoding enabled

22:24:05 Work 1 failed, Error = filter connect filter failed, Module_CudaEncode create_cuda_encoder_handle_failed

let me know what you need to diagnose.
    thanks!

Bug report submitted ID: 7502986

Comment

Please disable GPU in DVDFab Common Settings to try again and see the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Please disable GPU in DVDFab Common Settings to try again and see the result.
        I disabled all GPU and it is now working. What's changed in the latest version that the GPU integration is now causing an issue? Will this be fixed?

Comment

So this was weird, I let it run last night and didn't keep an eye on it, but I get on the computer this morning and DVDFab had closed on its own. Don't know if it crashed but it has never closed on its own before as it would always leave the dialog open that the process finished successfully. Open DVDFab and it pops up with the completed successfully dialog box...? It just showed a new update as well and I've updated. I'll run the rip job again to verify. Still curious as to why I now have to disable GPU when I've always had it enabled before.

Comment

We've corrected it in the new version. Please remove the current version and then download and install the latest v11078 to try again. If still have problem, please feedback with the latest log file/feedback ID. Thanks.

Comment

Still having issues. Now it won't do anything even if I still have the GPU disabled. Now what it does is it looks like its about to start it's process shows 0% then crashes and closes. Then when you open it back up, it pops up the interface saying the last job was successful. It did create a folder, and a file that is maybe 70KB.
              Feedback ID: 7523769

Comment

Checking back in. Did you get the logs in the feedback ticket?

Comment

I have passed your update to our developers, I will keep you posted, thanks.

Comment

complete uninstall and a clean re-install fixed the issue.

I am having a recurring issue with sound volume in the rip. I'm assuming I need to create a new thread for that in a different section?

Comment

I spoke too soon. It popped up the "new update 11.0.7.9" so I let it update and now its back to not working no matter what I do.

Comment

Performed a clean re-install of latest download. Rips are working again. Support also states that the one disk that I still continue to have this issue with (Bombshell) is not supported yet and the problem has been reported to research and development department. Don't know what the update file is doing that breaks the install. But at least my other disks are ripping again.

Comment

Thank you for the update regarding the rip issue.
                          Regarding DVD Bombshell, we are working on this movie, there are several other users feedback with the file we need already, you can wait for some time for the update and then try again.

Comment

Is there any possibility that all of the BOMBSHELL issues can be resolved and that there may be a DVDFAB update coming out soon?

Comment

mchanin I'd keep an eye on this thread as it seems to be the most up-to-date for the Bomshell issue: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...vie-rip-issues

Comment

Working...
                              X