Trouble with Jumanji Next Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble with Jumanji Next Level

Same thing as a few others. Bluray loads with no problem but when clicking 'start'.... nothing happens.
    I tried disabling GPU and no change.

Mine worked just fine Blu-Ray to *.avi, I am using the latest version of DVDfab.

Comment

ok, thanks for letting me know. It is strange when this happens. Most blurays 1080p backup with no prob to mkv or m2ts. I found this happened also with 21 Bridges and Abominable, where they load fine and even show the background pic, but pushing start doesn't start the process. .

Comment

Originally posted by digihidef View Post
        ok, thanks for letting me know. It is strange when this happens. Most blurays 1080p backup with no prob to mkv or m2ts. I found this happened also with 21 Bridges and Abominable, where they load fine and even show the background pic, but pushing start doesn't start the process. .
        Please attach the dvdfab_internal log session for the movies for analyzing the issue, thanks.

Comment

Hi, this is log for dolittle 1080p where the same thing happens. Loads fine but when pushing start... nothing happens. Thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X