Law & Order (S7D3) Read Error – Disc Not Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Law & Order (S7D3) Read Error – Disc Not Bad

I'm getting a read error on the disc Law & Order (S7D3). The disc plays fine and I have scanned the disc for errors and see none. DVDfab gives read errors when I try to rip it… A beta MKV program rips it find, but has audio issues.

Any suggestions as to what I can do? I think the disc is fine, but I am unsure… Included is the DVDfab log file. So far all other discs in the series have ripped just fine.

Attached Files

Season 7 disc 5 is also having the same problems. When I rip the disc with the beta MKV program, it rips just fine but the audio tracks are incorrect. The disc plays fine with PowerDVD or a DVD player. The only thing I noticed in common between those two discs is they only have four episodes on them instead of the standard five. Don't know if that will help or not, but I thought I would mention it.

Comment

Please go to DVDFab Common Settings panel to set it to ignore all read error and disable Pathplayer to try again and see the result.

Comment

I didn't have to tell it to ignore all errors. Turning PathPlayer off fixed things up just fine. I should have remembered about pathplayer, I seldom have to change it and forgot about it.

Thank You Very Much!

Comment

Working...
        X