strange issue with the names from Blue ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strange issue with the names from Blue ray

When I RIP a Blue ray, It's pulling the data from where ever, and I see the Titles (X-files Series) and it had he episode names in it)
    But when I create an ISO
    and RIP from the ISO, I don't have all that info anymore. it just shows Title103. Title304 etc

What happened? or is there a way that it can properly read this ?

After load a BD Series disc to DVDFab, check the "Search Movie/TV" section to make sure that all the titles apply the correct episode names, and then get back to the main interface, all those episode names shall be applied to the titles. In my test, I tried MP4 output, and the output files' names displaying the correct episode names.
    So, please offer us more information regarding the "Title103. Title304" problem, related screenshots will be helpful.

Comment

What I mean is this.
      Full Blue copied to HDD as ISO. When I rip the episodes from there, the search shows and give me NO names of the files and episodes.. Just Tilesxxx which is wrong..
      Full Blue Ripped Episodes. straight from the disc. the search show and give me the names of the files and episodes.. which is good.

Comment

Ah, let me explain it this way.
        1. While Search, not mater the source is ISO or disk, as long as you input the correct info, it shall display the correct episode names.
        2. While open a series disk and it shows episode names by default, it means that other users have already uploaded the meta information for that disk before; while open its ISO file but get no meta info, it could be that the ISO hasn't associated with the original disk in our server thus failed to fetch the meta info.

Comment

Working...
        X