This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Task 1 cancelled ?

Hi, I recently bought DVDFab because its been touted to me as the best solution out there for ripping my DVDs and converting them for my media center.

and i dont doubt it work but ever since its installed its causing only problems.

for instance, I have this Baby einstein dvd that i want to convert to mpeg. I use the wizard to select the options. i should mention that the dvd was already dumped on my pc with a copy of the audio_ts and video_ts. i then used imgburn to make an iso out of it and daemon tools to mount that iso as a virtual dvd. it seemed to fooled dvdfab correctly.

then i used dvd tp mobile becuase that's what i bought, use the wizard, select the chapter, the destination and start the task.

and within 5 seconds, dvdfab is happy to report that the task has completed succesfully. of course, looking at the log, you can see :

06:15:13: 531 1 -42
    06:15:13: Task 1 has been cancelled.
    06:15:13: 531 1 -42
    06:15:13: Task 2 has been cancelled.
    06:15:14: Process completed successfully!

Ive been readin on this task cancelled thing and the only thing i could find is that it may be caused by leftover files of previous installation. which in my case is funny since there are no previous installation. i nonetheless followed a suggestion of using revo uninstaller that i found right here on dvd fab forums.

i reinstalled and still does that, so what now ? Can i go ahead and think its a codec issue ? i did recently install a codec pack that i am doubting more and more.

what else can you think of ?

btw i wanted to upload a more accurate log but thats all i find.

Not sure why you're creating an iso and mounting to a virtual drive to convert. Here is a guide that should explain the basics thanks to GregiBoy Best Practice: DVD to Mobile

Comment

hey thanks a lot friend. using the guide made it work. not quite sure why it didnt work before but its unimportant now, ill stick to those directives from now on.

Comment

Glad you got it worked out, Greg deserves the thanks, I just pointed the direction

Comment

Working...
        X