Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rip highest quality blu ray

Hello,
    I need to edit blu ray movies for personal use. I am using Vegas Pro 17 as the editor but it is picky with what files I can import. Basically I want to import perfect video and full PCM audio but not in MKV format. It needs to be in a format that Vegas Pro 17 will take. My plan is to rip a blu ray movie, edit it for personal use, then burn a blu ray disc, with the best possible picture and sound, as close to the original as possible. I am fine with HD audio being PCM. Please help me rip a blu ray the best way for this project. Thank you for your time in replying to me.

Import:
    Video: HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264, MP4, MOV, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, AVI, WMV, XAVC-S, XAVC, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD 422, XDCAM ProDisc, HDCAM SR, MPEG IMX, DV, HDV, AVCHD, Panasonic P2, Red RAW, Apple ProRes

Audio: AIF, AAC, MP2, MP3, M4A, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WMA, FLAC

Export:
    Video:
    HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, MAGIX Intermediate, Sony XAVC-S, Sony XAVC, Sony MXF, Sony HDCAM SR, Panasonic P2, XDCAM EX

Audio: AIF, AAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WMA, FLAC

The MP4 profile should work for you. Your program supports MP4 import so you can copy the full video quality just click Copy Video in the settings after you load the title. You won't be able to have the best audio based on the programs import options. You'll have to convert it to AAC, MP3 etc.
    Last edited by Diaboyos; 05-19-2020, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X