No announcement yet.

How to preserve subtitles shown movie - see example in post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) How to preserve subtitles shown movie - see example in post

Example: Watching the English version of Bad Boys For Life there are subtitles for the Spanish speaking scenes. When I rip the movie, those are gone.

Is there a way to either rip that particular subtitle "track" or preserve those in the rip?

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I just can't seem to get the search terms right to find any info on this.

Normally, you can preview the subtitle streams and see which stream gives you that translation subtitles for the Spanish speaking scenes, choose that one under the Subtitle tab for the process.

There are 4 modes for subtitle output in Ripper for most of the profiles, the mode you select will affect the playback result. You can pick the subtitle mode you need in the Advanced Settings window.
    1> "Remux into file": you can disable or enable subtitle during playback;
    2> "Direct render to video": subtitles cannot be disabled as they are embedded into the video (you can only choose one subtitle stream);
    3> "Extract to idx/sub file": you can disable or enable subtitle during playback, however, some players don't support this kind of subtitle files.
    4> "Extract to SRT file": only available in MP4 and MKV profile. You can enable and disable subtitles when playback.

Comment

Working...
    X