convert Matrix to MKV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

convert Matrix to MKV

I'm fairly new to using DVDFab, but there's a problem I'm having with the Matrix trilogy. - To explain where I'm coming from; I am a fanatic about 3D video. My project is taking every BD and DVD video I own and turn them into a 3D version. I plan to use DBDFab 11 to extract the main program in MKV format. I can then import this MKV into another video editing program that will turn it into 3D and write it to BD in the original (standard) BD-3D format. (Or is that 3D-BD?) -In any case, this is only being done for my personal home collection.

I have done this successfully several times with other videos but I really hit the wall trying to do it with the Matrix triplets. DVDFab extracts very nice MKV files which will play, but will NOT import into the other apps I use to complete the conversion. - I've tried both passthrough and non-passthrough, neither one works.

Note: DVDFab by itself does not appear to be able to create the 3D-DB format or write it to a 3D Blu-ray image. -SBS and T&B are not what I'm looking for and I have no idea what two streams is used for... - In any case, it appears that DVDFab is not an end-to-end solution for my ongoing project

The apps that I use to perform the MKV to 3D Blu-Ray won't load the MKV files. In various ways, they all say that the file is 'broken.' Since this problem does not happen with some disks and consistently for three in a row like the Matrix trio.

Is there something I'm not doing to extract a proper MKV, or is this something that DVDFab can't handle yet? Is there an app that can remedy that? Where can I find the documentation on 2 streams in the same file and what to do with it? - Any advice would be appreciated. - thanks...

Originally posted by PDWhite View Post
    I'm fairly new to using DVDFab, but there's a problem I'm having with the Matrix trilogy. - To explain where I'm coming from; I am a fanatic about 3D video. My project is taking every BD and DVD video I own and turn them into a 3D version. I plan to use DBDFab 11 to extract the main program in MKV format. I can then import this MKV into another video editing program that will turn it into 3D and write it to BD in the original (standard) BD-3D format. (Or is that 3D-BD?) -In any case, this is only being done for my personal home collection.

I have done this successfully several times with other videos but I really hit the wall trying to do it with the Matrix triplets. DVDFab extracts very nice MKV files which will play, but will NOT import into the other apps I use to complete the conversion. - I've tried both passthrough and non-passthrough, neither one works.

Note: DVDFab by itself does not appear to be able to create the 3D-DB format or write it to a 3D Blu-ray image. -SBS and T&B are not what I'm looking for and I have no idea what two streams is used for... - In any case, it appears that DVDFab is not an end-to-end solution for my ongoing project

The apps that I use to perform the MKV to 3D Blu-Ray won't load the MKV files. In various ways, they all say that the file is 'broken.' Since this problem does not happen with some disks and consistently for three in a row like the Matrix trio.

Is there something I'm not doing to extract a proper MKV, or is this something that DVDFab can't handle yet? Is there an app that can remedy that? Where can I find the documentation on 2 streams in the same file and what to do with it? - Any advice would be appreciated. - thanks...
    Hi PDWhite, your issue is not the same as the original topic, to avoid confusion, I will move you post to a new thread.

Comment

The log file was too big to upload into the forum. However, I did send it using the 'Reports' feature task history.

Comment

Hello, we've updated the support info to this movie Matrix, please try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X