Everybody Loves Raymond Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Everybody Loves Raymond Series

I am having issues ripping Everybody Loves Raymond series. I have tried about 10-15 of the disks and none of them will get past the initial disk analysis phase. I have sent in the logs via feedback (9059245) and attaching here.
    Attached Files

There's read error in the log file, please do clean the disc to try again you can set DVDFab to ignore all read error to try again.

You may also try to disable Pathplayer and uncheck Cloud Decryption Service to have a try.

Comment

Thank you for the response and ideas to try. I did try cleaning disks, the set is brand new, and also tried the settings changes you recommended. I tried multiple disks from different seasons on different computers, all behaved the same way. I even tried copying the disk to see if it could do that but that didn't work either.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddlywolf View Post
        Thank you for the response and ideas to try. I did try cleaning disks, the set is brand new, and also tried the settings changes you recommended. I tried multiple disks from different seasons on different computers, all behaved the same way. I even tried copying the disk to see if it could do that but that didn't work either.
        Please use Imgburn to create an ISO file to send it to us to help check it out. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X