Files too Big

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Files too Big

So I had problems ripping Blurays. I reinstalled DVDFab latest software . Before the install my movies were MP4 ripping at around 6gig..

After the reinstall they are ripping at 13gig. This is causing buffering issues with plex and my NAS. How do I go back to the 6 gig configuration

We have improved the algorithms of output bitrate as Fast (previous Standard), Standard (previous High Quality) in new versions; to get a smaller output file size, you can use Customize mode to adjust it.

Comment

Ok. So high quality is now labeled as standard quality . Thanks for clearing that up

Comment

Even with the changes suggested above, the file sizes on Standard (previous High Quality) are still about 2 Gb larger than before. Is the quality better or the copy better? The new Fast setting seems to be the old file size but is it less quality than before?

Comment

Originally posted by HartS2k View Post
          Even with the changes suggested above, the file sizes on Standard (previous High Quality) are still about 2 Gb larger than before. Is the quality better or the copy better? The new Fast setting seems to be the old file size but is it less quality than before?
          Normally, the larger the file, the better the quality.
          Please take screenshot of the output playback to show us how it's "less quality than before".
          In this case, please specify the last movie you try and send us the dvdfab_internal log file to help check the issue.
          We will also a mediainfo result of the output file. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
          X