DVDFab v11.0.9.9(Win) Unable to convert movie from BD to MP4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab v11.0.9.9(Win) Unable to convert movie from BD to MP4

I have an issue (at least 2-3 versions) while ripping and converting movies from BluRay disk to MP4 using DVDFab. It does not happen on all disks.

Scenario:

(1) BD is not a physical media but is a ISO file
    (2) Open DVDFab > Ripper and press "+ Add" to open (import) movie ISO file
    (3) When movie is imported, I use custom MP4 profile for the output MP4 file and after configuring all settings, I press "Start" to begin ripping and conversion.

At the beginning of the conversion the Frame Rate is increasing and reaching 4-500 fps. After few minutes Frame Rate is starting to drop until it reaches 0 and in the end the whole conversion process fails. I have tried to reinstall the software, tried to convert movie using GPU codecs and even GPU codecs disabled but still no luck. If GPU codecs are disabled, the whole conversion process will fail at 50%. Using GPU codecs, process will fail at 1-2% of overall conversion process.

I have attached logs and screenshots of two runs.
    Attached Files

Your thread is about Ripper, so I moved it to the Ripper section.

Comment

We cannot duplicate the conversion failure issue, please send one of the problematic iso file to help check it out.
      Please check PM for more info, thanks.

Comment

Example file sent.

Comment

I've had this issue also, except it eventually works if I cancel the rip once the FPS number begins to steadily drop in the first 0-1%. I select "Cancel" then restart the rip. This has become a normal occurrence for me to the point that I no longer rip directly from the disc. I always rip to the hard drive with Passkey first to speed up the process. If Passkey can copy it, it always eventually converts to MP4. This has happened on Knives Out, MIB international, 1917, and other newer blu-rays. Heartbreak Ridge ripped first time though.

AMD Ryzen 3600
          Radeon 5700
          16GB

This has been occurring for at least the last 4 months across multiple versions of DVDFab.

Comment

Originally posted by gfyss View Post
            I've had this issue also, except it eventually works if I cancel the rip once the FPS number begins to steadily drop in the first 0-1%. I select "Cancel" then restart the rip. This has become a normal occurrence for me to the point that I no longer rip directly from the disc. I always rip to the hard drive with Passkey first to speed up the process. If Passkey can copy it, it always eventually converts to MP4. This has happened on Knives Out, MIB international, 1917, and other newer blu-rays. Heartbreak Ridge ripped first time though.

AMD Ryzen 3600
            Radeon 5700
            16GB

This has been occurring for at least the last 4 months across multiple versions of DVDFab.
            Thank you for your feedback, could you please attach your whole dvdfab_internal log files and the fabcheck_internal log file for us to analyze the conversion from disc issue? You can also refer to this post and then attach the feedback ID directly: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

Working...
            X