Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Bug: HW transcode issue?

Updated to 11.1.0.1 and my frame rate dropped to the floor. Guessing this is a HW transcode issue. I have the latest Nvidia drivers for my headless GTX 1660 which supports H265 de/encode.

Unfortunately, no logs as I forgot to grab them before I reverted back to the last 11.0 build (I’m having too many issues with 11.1.x).

Also of note, 11.1.0.1 also has the settings bug that I’ve been having since 11.1.x - each restart reverts my bit rate and audio settings regardless of what’s in my default profile.

Going to stick with 11.0 for now until the next beta or release version is ready for testing.

Please attached the dvdfab_internal log and the fabcheck_internal log file for the process in case you got the same issue in the coming version so that we can check it out. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Please attached the dvdfab_internal log and the fabcheck_internal log file for the process in case you got the same issue in the coming version so that we can check it out. Thanks.
      Sorry, didn't keep the log, but this seems to have been resolved by a later build. Thanks for fixing it.

Comment

Great, thanks for the update. ​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
        X