This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Titles with Two Audio Tracks - Does not rip the right one

Hi, I just ripped a movie which had two audio tracks identically showing AC3/2. When previewing them, one had commentary and the other didn't. So I selected (checked) the one which did not have commentary on preview. But after the rip, I opened the MKV file and it had commentary. So somehow, the preview is mixing them up. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Thank you.

captnvideo

Hi captnvideo, what is the name of the movie? Please take a screenshot of the audio tracks to show us too.
    We will try to get the same one to reproduce the issue first.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Hi captnvideo, what is the name of the movie? Please take a screenshot of the audio tracks to show us too.
      We will try to get the same one to reproduce the issue first.
      Hi Mona:

The DVD BUSTER_KEATON_COLLECTION_DISC 1 contains two movies. The first one (Title 1 The Cameraman) is where there are two identical audio tracks shown (English AC-3/2). When I checked and previewed the top one, I heard the commentary. So I unchecked the top one and checked the bottom one. Again I previewed and heard no commentary. So from this one I created the rip. But the MKV file produced had the commentary. So I had to do it over again, unchecking the bottom audio track and checking the top one instead. Even though I heard commentary in the preview, the resulting MKV did not have it which is what I wanted.

Here is a screen print.

Thank You. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (31).png
Views:	409
Size:	267.4 KB
ID:	385678

Comment

Thank you for the info, we will try to reproduce it first.

Comment

We can close this topic. No problem for me to rip with both audio tracks selected. On my OPPO there is an "Audio" button by which I can choose whether I want the commentary or not. I am learning.

Comment

Working...
          X