BD Ripper hangs at 99%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) BD Ripper hangs at 99%

I've been using DVDFab for years now, love the program! Built a new PC, installed Windows 10 (I was using Windows 7 previously).

Installed DVDFab 12, tried ripping a Blu Ray, worked just fine then froze at 99%. Tried multiple times... same thing. Tried different AV codec settings... same thing. Tried different Blu Ray... same thing. Tried uninstalling DVDFAb 12, installed DVDFab 11... same thing.
    Attached Files

do you have a different drive you can test ??
    make sure that you computer has all the latest updates including
    driver updates for you computers graphics card.

Comment

yes... 2 discs, 2 different drives

Comment

freshly built PC with the newest drivers installed

Comment

Did you try disable all GPU and the Lightning -Shrink to convert? Same issue?
          Please send us the fabcheck_internal log file as well.

Comment

I did try disabling lightning, I don't think I tried disabling all GPU, I'll try that next. Funny thing is, when I cancel the rip at 99%, the files look complete and play in VLC just fine. DVDFab just isn't completing the task.
            Attached Files

Comment

turning off GPU codecs allowed the task to complete successfully, so how do I get those to work?

Comment

Originally posted by TrickyZ View Post
                turning off GPU codecs allowed the task to complete successfully, so how do I get those to work?
                Sorry for the trouble, I've passed your report to our developer, they will check and update you.

Comment

AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 27.20.12033.1007
                  Hello, do you have the same issue with different movie source?
                  We've tested on our side, we could not duplicate the issue. So if the issue is caused by a certain movie only, we will need the source to help duplicate it. Thanks in advance.

Comment

I have same problem with 11.1.0.7, latest 12.0.0.9 does not work at all, crashes all the time. Haven't tested without GPU codecs 11.x version. On 12.x it did not help.

Arsi

​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Arsi View Post
                      I have same problem with 11.1.0.7, latest 12.0.0.9 does not work at all, crashes all the time. Haven't tested without GPU codecs 11.x version. On 12.x it did not help.

Arsi

​​​​​​​
                      Please try using only Software for the conversion to see the result.
                      We will need the fabcheck_internal log file and the dvdfab_internal log file for the process. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                      X