Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Ripping TV-series "Braquo" gets stuck on 0%

ID: 10798161

I have a bluray boxed set of the first three seasons of the french TV-series "Braquo" that I'm trying to rip to mp4.
    The problem is that when trying to rip an episode, the process starts, but immediately the fps starts dropping and will reach zero after 5 minutes or so.
    The progress bar never moves past 0%. I have left it up to an hour before manually cancelling the process.

I have tried with CUDA both enabled and disabled with the same result.

The attached log-file contains two attempts for one of the episodes. The first with CUDA enabled, and then with CUDA disabled.

Attached Files

Please try passthrough profile for the conversion and see if it will make a difference.

Comment

Hi, I did as you suggested and used the Passthrough to MKV profile.

That worked, but of course the size of the files became much larger (~10GB per episode x 24 episodes).
      I then tried the MP4.Theatrical profile again, and now that also worked! All the disks now could now be ripped without problem to more reasonable file size (~3GB per episode).

Can I assume you added these disks to the online database (cloud server), so that is why they now work?

In any case, thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
      X