This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expired

I have been a user of DVDFab for, well forever. I purchased the product so long ago I cant even find my documentation. When I try to run version 7, the mobile expired deal pops up and tells me to renew, or purchase. I click on the link and it asks for my email, the email I used when I originally bought DVDFab, an email I haven't used in years. I go to all the trouble of updating my email in order to renew my registration, I get a confirmation email, I click on the link to verify that this is indeed my new email address, then I get a tab in explorer asking me for my Order Number before this new address will be approved...Give me a break! I have no idea where this number is, I purchased DVDFab so long ago, and so many computers ago. How do I go about using version 7? I dont recall having these issues when I upgraded to ver 4, or ver 5, or ver 6.

Follow the instructions in this link on how to activate DVDFab

Comment

Also to get your order reference number click the question mark in the blue circle top right of DVDFab and click the About. Then next to the license that you own it will have numbers that is the order reference number needed

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
        Also to get your order reference number click the question mark in the blue circle top right of DVDFab and click the About. Then next to the license that you own it will have numbers that is the order reference number needed
        So my license number is the order number that they are after in order to update my email address?

I got it working now, not certain what happened, but it is going now, Thanks AGJ

Comment

Working...
        X