Unhinged Blu Ray Ripping Failing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unhinged Blu Ray Ripping Failing

I am not sure what is happening to this rip, but I have tried doing a copy of the disk to the HDD and ripping from there as well. This is the error I get, but I don't understand what it means or how to fix it. Have never had this with any of my other blu rays. Just trying to do a 1:1 rip of MKV passthrough.
    Attached Files

D:\DVDFab\Clone\Clone\UNHINGED.iso
    stream output Audio(4352)[codec(truehd) channels(8) sample(48000) bitrate(640000) bitdepth(24) opcode(copy)]
    Please switch to a different audio track to convert again and see if it will make a difference.

If still have a problem, please upload this iso file to our FTP, we will test it on our side, thanks in advance.

Comment

I am still having the issue. I tried removing some of the subtitle tracks as well and still the same thing. How do I upload the ISO?

Comment

Originally posted by Guinea View Post
        I am still having the issue. I tried removing some of the subtitle tracks as well and still the same thing. How do I upload the ISO?
        Please check PM, I will send info there. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please check PM, I will send info there. Thanks.
          Thank you! I have uploaded the file. It is called Guinea_FailedRipping_UNHINGED.iso

Comment

Thank you! I have uploaded the file. It is called Guinea_FailedRipping_UNHINGED.iso
            Okay, we will download and check, thanks.

Comment

Good day, just looking for an update on this.

Comment

Sorry, there is no update yet.

Comment

Hello, has there been any progress on this item? Around how long does it take for you to get to these things?

Comment

Still waiting on an update. I would not expect it to be this long to get a response....

Comment

Still waiting on an update on this....do you guys even follow up anymore?

Comment

Still waiting on an update on this....do you guys even follow up anymore?
                        I have checked with the developer, the issue should have been fixed, did you try the latest version? Please give the latest log file to us, we will check again. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X