This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to moble titles help

When I am copying dvds that are a series I am having trouble with the titles. I go thru and select each title or/and episode that I want. I then go in and change the the titles to "title xxx s1 e2" and so on. Then I click start, which ever episode is selected or highlighted when I start will have the correct title and all the rest will be whatever the program had tried to make it in the first place. I have also tried looking at the que (I think I spelled that wrong) and it says the right titles but still does the same thing. Only way I can do it is to record 1 at a time.
    Anybody else have this problem or does somebody know a way to override the title page?

wileycoyote:
    take a look at this, it may help you

sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Ipop, I looked at that threat before I started this one. I do know that you have to change the the file name for each episode. I do them like this
      open till late s1 e1
      open till late s1 e2
      Next disk
      open till late s2 e1
      open till late s2 e2
      Etc, Its just that it wont take the new titles. I go through on the dvd that I'm working on and change all the titles and such, remove captions and hit start. Whatever line is still highlighted will have the correct new title, the rest will have the default titles. If I go back and check all titles are in the way I put them so I know they are there. The only way I can get the new titles to work is to do each series episode by episode and it takes a long time to sit here all day puting mama's dvds on the computer. The wife likes to watch movies at work.

Comment

Where did you renamed the titles? Did you do that in "Queue"? Also, I would suggest to use double-numerical listing, i.e. Open Till Late s01 e01 and so on.
        If you load up all you titles into Queue and than go there and rename them, everything should work fine.
        sigpic

Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Maybe its my ass backwards way I'm doing it. What I do is select title 1, then click edit, then rename file and name, and then click OK. Then I do the same for title 2,3 and so on making sure to give them different names. Then I click start. I checked in the queue and on edit, the names are all what I named them. However it still does the whatever it wants thing. Maybe I will try putting them all in queue and editing the names there and see what happens.

Comment

Oh and by the way, yeh I think I will do the s01 e01. I didn't think of it till you said it but yeh that would make it a pain if I need to go higher than 9 on either one. Thanks for that piece of advice.

Comment

Well, what can I say- experiment my friend, experiment. Renaming titles in Queue were work for me in a past...
              sigpic

Comment

I had the same problem and after 2 hours of experiments I finally gave up and did it using batch commands. I attached a batch file I used to rip MadMen season 1. I created 1 command and copy/pasted it. I then modified the commands. Took about 15 minutes to do. It was easier than doing it by the gui. I don't do this often. See attached.

Let us know if you get it to work with the gui.
                Attached Files

Comment

What version are you using???

I've just done a heap of "Battlestar Galactica" with Version 6.2.1.8 and it all worked fine from the GUI/Queue.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I'm using 6.2.1.8, I did some more tonight, I did it the way ipop said it worked for him. Now it's just too funny, now if I change names using the queue it will change all the names but the last one in the queue, and that one does the default way. I will say that is easier than doing them one at a time.

Comment

Working...
                    X