This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio sync problem

I noticed a audio sync problem then converting the movie 500 Summers with Ipod touch profile. The audio is a little behind.

welcome to the club

it's not just the new version. i have that problem with the 6.x version as well and with your 500 days of summer movie, braveheart, etc.

Comment

See the following post:

v7 DVD to Mobile hasn't been updated much/at all since v6... Expect a rewrite/new engine in a later beta which is expected to resolve some of the audio sync problems (I hope!)...

Comment

I can also confirm that what happens is midway through the movie, there is an audio pop and a video stutter for a split second, and from then on the audio sync is totally screwed, running behind the video.

I have not tried with v7, but will take your word for it. Ting says when he updates the DVD to mobile code to match that of blu-ray to mobile, it will be fixed (according to other thread). When I'm rich enough to afford blurays, I'll let you know

Comment

PS - I do not have this problem with handbrake, but I can consistently reproduce it with certain titles (Braveheart is the absolute worst...)

Comment

I think the developers are aware of the issue. Me too posts are not necessary.

Thread closed.

Comment

Working...
            X