Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Apple TV episode preview

Hi,

I just purchased an Apple 4K TV and I have found that disks I ripped several years ago all appear correctly. When you looked at a season of a TV show, all the episodes had individual preview images just like TV seasons purchased from iTunes.

Disks I am ripping now, show a green box instead of an episode preview image when browsing a TV show.

I think there must be some difference in the ripping settings but I have not been able to figure it out.

Does anyone know what the correct settings for Apple 4K TV are?

thanks,
    Charlotte

Hi, please post the dvdfab_internal log file and the fabcheck_internal log file for checking the problem.

Comment

Hi,

I have uploaded the log file from the my latest rip.

Just to be clear, the DVD rips without error and I can view the episodes from the DVD in Apple TV.

What is not working are what I believe are called Poster Frames for each episode. For those I get a green box.

The odd thing is that DVDs I ripped a few years ago before I had an Apple TV work without issue and I see the Poster Frames for each episode.

Thanks,
      Charlotte
      Attached Files

Comment

Just to confirm, did you browse the TV Show on your PC and can it show correctly? Only got the green box while checking via Apple TV?

Comment

This is an image from Apple TV of a DVD I ripped several years ago
          Apple TV screen with poster images for episodes

And this is what I get when I rip a DVD now
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0213.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	391998
          It grabbed a poster image for the cover but notice the episode preview images are all green boxes.

This didn't happen before so I think it has to be something in the Ripper settings but so far I have not been able to figure out what.

thanks,
          Charlotte

Comment

Okay, I will have the developer double-check, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X