Unable to include all subtitles from anime with multiple subtitle tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to include all subtitles from anime with multiple subtitle tracks

I enjoy my anime in Japanese with English subtitles. Several of the most recent anime series (Mob Psycho 100, How Heavy are the Dumbbells You Lift, etc.) include TWO subtitle tracks, both of which are crucial for the context and enjoyment on playback. To date, the only way I've found for properly embedding subtitles when needed for anime has been to use the 'Direct Render' option but this only allows the selection of a single subtitle track. The 'Remux into file' option has never shown visible subtitles for any of the anime series I own that I've converted to digital with Ripper. Am I missing some important tidbit of how to handle subtitles? Can each subtitle be ripped to an external file and then merged back in on the rip somehow?

Originally posted by neogeek13 View Post
    I enjoy my anime in Japanese with English subtitles. Several of the most recent anime series (Mob Psycho 100, How Heavy are the Dumbbells You Lift, etc.) include TWO subtitle tracks, both of which are crucial for the context and enjoyment on playback. To date, the only way I've found for properly embedding subtitles when needed for anime has been to use the 'Direct Render' option but this only allows the selection of a single subtitle track. The 'Remux into file' option has never shown visible subtitles for any of the anime series I own that I've converted to digital with Ripper. Am I missing some important tidbit of how to handle subtitles? Can each subtitle be ripped to an external file and then merged back in on the rip somehow?
    go to the advanced settings window and select extract to srt file - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-srt-subtitles

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

go to the advanced settings window and select extract to srt file - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-srt-subtitles
      Thank you!! I was hoping there was something like that but wasn't finding it or sure where/how to query about. I'll give that a try when I can dedicate some time to it and report back. I've loved DVDFab Ripper overall for digitizing our media with this single drawback. Having a solution to that will make it perfect!

Comment

Working...
      X